Year Round Lodging
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall - Beach Park Motel is the perfect place to stay in Grand Marais, Michigan
Winter is Here!
Lake effect snow has transformed Grand Marais into a winter wonderland... looks like a White Christmas! Come stay for a few days at Beach Park Motel in our warm cozy rooms with easy access to trails from our plowed parking lot.
We are currently taking reservations for the winter season. Summer bookings start 6 months prior to the month, so call as early as January 2017 for July 2017
Get away from it all! In the summer, enjoy kayaking, diving, rock-picking, hiking, biking, fishing, photography, and so much more. Relax on picturesque beaches, find a romantic spot for a picnic or watching the sunset. In the winter, cross country ski or snowmobile on some of the best groomed trails in da' U.P. - Beach Park Motel is close to the snowmobile trail, no need to trailer out.
Visit our local attractions - The Pickle Barrel Museum, The Coast Guard Museum, Grand Marais original post office, Sable Falls, Sable Lake, and miles of beaches. Whether you are looking for outdoor adventures or a romantic getaway, choose the Beach Park Motel for your place to rest.
- 13 clean and comfortable rooms
- Single rooms with queen size beds
- New beds! All rooms with two beds now have a queen and a full size bed in each room!
- In-room coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator
- Full bath with shower
- Plenty of fresh Lake Superior air in our NON-SMOKING facility
- Cable TV
- Free wireless internet
- Guest "courtesy phone" for local calls
- Air-conditioning in upstairs rooms
- Pets welcome for an additional fee
- Complimentary continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday during peak season