Year Round Lodging
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall - Beach Park Motel is the perfect place to stay in Grand Marais, Michigan
Sea Kayak Symposium
This week in Grand Marias - July 13-17th , this annual event brings kayakers from all over together to kayak some of the most beautiful shores in the country, starting in the bay downtown, right across the road from Beach Park Motel
The summer months are filling up fast, so book today!
Get away from it all! In the summer, enjoy kayaking, diving, rock-picking, hiking, biking, fishing, photography, and so much more. Relax on picturesque beaches, find a romantic spot for a picnic or watching the sunset. In the winter, cross country ski or snowmobile on some of the best groomed trails in da' U.P. - Beach Park Motel is close to the snowmobile trail, no need to trailer out.
Visit our local attractions - The Pickle Barrel Museum, The Coast Guard Museum, Grand Marais original post office, Sable Falls, Sable Lake, and miles of beaches. Whether you are looking for outdoor adventures or a romantic getaway, choose the Beach Park Motel for your place to rest.
- 13 clean and comfortable rooms
- Full and queen size beds
- Single and two bed rooms
- In-room coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator
- Full bath with shower
- Plenty of fresh Lake Superior air in our NON-SMOKING facility
- Cable TV
- Free wireless internet
- Guest "courtesy phone" for local calls
- Air-conditioning in upstairs rooms
- Pets welcome for an additional fee
- Complimentary continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday during peak season