Year Round Lodging
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall - Beach Park Motel is the perfect place to stay in Grand Marais, Michigan
Steps to the Beach & Shops
Walk the beautiful little town of Grand Marais from Beach Park Motel, grab a bite to eat, take some amazing pictures, explore museums and shops
May 21st Opening
Beach Park Motel is opening for the summer season. Book now for summer!
Get away from it all! In the summer, enjoy kayaking, diving, rock-picking, hiking, biking, fishing, photography, and so much more. Relax on picturesque beaches, find a romantic spot for a picnic or watching the sunset. In the winter, cross country ski or snowmobile on some of the best groomed trails in da' U.P. - Beach Park Motel is close to the snowmobile trail, no need to trailer out.
Visit our local attractions - The Pickle Barrel Museum, The Coast Guard Museum, Grand Marais original post office, Sable Falls, Sable Lake, and miles of beaches. Whether you are looking for outdoor adventures or a romantic getaway, choose the Beach Park Motel for your place to rest.
- 13 clean and comfortable rooms
- Single rooms with queen size beds & double rooms with a queen & full
- In-room coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator
- Full bath with shower
- Plenty of fresh Lake Superior air in our NON-SMOKING facility
- Cable TV
- Free wireless internet
- Guest "courtesy phone" for local calls
- Dogs welcome for an additional fee in specific rooms, see pet policy
- Complimentary continental breakfast during peak seasons
- Motel Policies