Year Round Lodging
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall - Beach Park Motel is the perfect place to stay in Grand Marais, Michigan
Steps to the Beach & Shops
Walk the beautiful little town of Grand Marais from Beach Park Motel, grab a bite to eat, take some amazing pictures, explore museums and shops
Promoting a Healthy Stay
We're minimizing contact between staff and guests and have increased cleaning protocols, especially high touch areas. Enjoy a safe and healthy stay!
Get away from it all! In the summer, enjoy kayaking, diving, rock-picking, hiking, biking, fishing, photography, and so much more. Relax on picturesque beaches, find a romantic spot for a picnic or watching the sunset. In the winter, cross country ski or snowmobile on some of the best groomed trails in da' U.P. - Beach Park Motel is close to the snowmobile trail.
Visit our local attractions - The Pickle Barrel Museum, The Coast Guard Museum, Grand Marais original post office, Sable Falls, Sable Lake, and miles of beaches. Whether you are looking for outdoor adventures or a romantic getaway, choose the Beach Park Motel for your place to rest.
RESERVATION INQUIRIES/AVAILABILITY: 906-494-2681 [8am to 9pm] or email@example.com
- 13 clean and comfortable rooms
- Single rooms with queen size beds & double rooms with a queen & full
- In-room coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator
- Full bath with shower
- Plenty of fresh Lake Superior air in our NON-SMOKING facility
- Cable TV
- Free wireless internet
- Guest "courtesy phone" for local calls
- Dogs welcome for an additional fee in specific rooms, see pet policy
- Complimentary continental breakfast temporarily suspended
- Motel Policies